Clarksville Juvenile Crime Lawyers

When a young person breaks the rules, society, through a good lawyer and the courts, endeavors to correct the young person's actions more than punish them. Many famous people had indiscretions of youthful behavior by breaking the rules of society. In these cases, it is in society's best interest not to brand them as criminals and give them a permanent record that would follow them for the rest of their lives, disqualifying them from many forms of employment, military service, and professions that require a license.

Options for Minors Facing Criminal Charges

The Aldred Law Firm has had tremendous success in representing young members of society in Juvenile Court proceedings. One of our favorite options is what is known as "Juvenile Pre-Trial Diversion," per Rule 23 and/or "Informal Adjustment" Per Rule 14. Through this procedure a person under the age of 18 can be brought before the Court, with counseling, and other action with the case being "put on hold" for a period of time.

If the young person does all that is required of him, the charges are often completely dismissed. Yes, dismissed! As if they were never brought to begin with and the record expunged. Therefore, the young person not only does not have a juvenile Court record, he doesn't even have any citations of record. On other cases, the Aldred Law Firm has represented juveniles, who were tried as adults because of the serious nature of the crime they were charged with committing.

Call (931) 648-9621 for a Free Review of Your Case

Regardless of whether the case involves drug charges, drinking and driving, or violent crimes, you can trust in the experienced, aggressive defense provided by our legal team at the Aldred Law Firm. We are backed by nearly half a century of combined legal experience and are led by an attorney who has been certified as a criminal trial specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA).

You may call The Aldred Law Firm for a free confidential appointment on any Juvenile Court matter. You can also contact us by submitting an inquiry form online.

Start the Path Towards Finding a Favorable Resolve for Your Case.

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Put Aldred Law Firm on Your Side